DESIGNING PREMIER HEALDSBURG RESIDENCES
Canopy is the result of the world-class design talents of Olson Kundig.
Honored members of Architectural Digest’s AD100 list for the eighth consecutive year in 2021, and included among Fast Company’s Top Ten Most Innovative Companies in Architecture, Olson Kundig is renowned for creating exceptional and innovative homes sought after by the world’s most discerning clientele. Olson Kundig has imagined the extraordinary integration of architecture, interior design, and wine amenities in The Flats at Canopy.
Olson Kundig has designed The Flats at Canopy with a sense of awe-inspiring openness, featuring organic, timeless materials that exude warmth and root living environments in a sense of place. Unique and precisely crafted interiors flow smoothly onto terraces featuring up to 500 square feet of stone tile, offering a fluid indoor/outdoor living experience.
EXCEPTIONAL DESIGN PARTNERS
The holistic luxury interiors in The Flats include tailor-made kitchens from MandiCasa, German-engineered kitchen appliances from Miele — the world’s leading manufacturer of premium domestic appliances, and impeccably-styled artisan fixtures by Waterworks.
Rejuvenate in bright and soothing bathroom spaces, with free-standing soaker tubs and floating vanities with stone countertops. Frameless glass showers feature a curbless entry and stone walls.
Canopy Studios feature Mandicasa kitchen spaces, Miele appliances, and full-height sliding
glass walls that connect interiors to outdoor patios.
Flats owners can choose one of two simple, tactile, enduring and natural color palettes selected by Olson Kundig Interiors.
- Integrated interior design by Olson Kundig.
- Multi-slide glass wall system.
- Motorized window treatments in living areas and primary bedroom to custom-calibrate privacy and shade.
- Temperature-controlled wine storage.
- Office space in most residences.
- Engineered oak wood flooring in wide-plank format.
- Programmable, front-loading washer and dryer from Miele, the industry leader in quality.
- Lutron automated lighting system.
- Choice of two interior palettes designed by Olson Kundig Interiors: Shadow or Light.
- Designed by Olson Kundig Interiors.
- German-engineered Miele appliance package, curated by Chef Connaughton, selected for innovative features and timeless elegance.
- Stone countertops.
- MandiCasa designer cabinetry.
- Free-standing sculptural tub in most primary ensuites.
- Frameless glass shower with stone shower walls.
- Contemporary floating vanities with under-cabinet lighting.
- Stone countertops and backsplash.
- Large-format stone floors.
- Concrete and steel construction provides an innovative aesthetic that nods to Healdsburg’s agrarian and lumber mill heritage.
- Secured access includes keyless entry system.
- Individual secured storage in garage for all homes.
- Assigned private parking in underground parking garage.
- EV charging infrastructure provided in all parking stalls.
- Dog washing station.