DESIGNING THE ULTIMATE DOWNTOWN HOMES
Canopy is the result of a rare and remarkable collaboration between two world-class talents.
Olson Kundig is renowned for creating exceptional and innovative homes sought after by the world’s most discerning clientele. Chef Kyle Connaughton is globally recognized for SingleThread, a Michelin 3-Star farm, restaurant and inn showcasing the unique seasonal tastes of Sonoma County, alongside award winning wine curation. Together, they have imagined the extraordinary integration of architecture, kitchen design, and wine amenities in the residences at Canopy.
HALLMARKS OF DISTINCTION
ULTIMATE INTERIORS Canopy’s holistic luxury offers Olson Kundig-designed interiors, MandiCasa kitchens, German-engineered Miele kitchen appliances, and Waterworks artisan fixtures.
LIFE OUTSIDE Interiors flow seamlessly to spacious, private terraces, featuring outdoor DCS kitchens, to entertain family and friends.
A WORLD-CLASS TEAM Canopy is developed by Replay Destinations, and features landscaping by VITA Planning & Landscape Architecture. Sotheby’s International Realty is Canopy’s broker partner. Mill District’s hotel and amenities are designed by SB Architects.
CHEF-DIRECTED CULINARY DESIGN
Chef Kyle Connaughton of SingleThread Farm, Restaurant and Inn—one of only six Michelin 3-starred restaurants in California, and voted the 37th best restaurant in the world in 2021—provides creative direction to ensure that Canopy kitchens are designed for incomparable function and performance.
SingleThread’s Head Farmer, Katina Connaughton, curates the kitchen garden design. Their direction and influence ensures that Garden home owners will embody Sonoma County’s approach to food: cooking and eating with the seasons, enjoying fresh herbs and greens from their patio gardens, and gathering over long, leisurely meals under the stars.
A SINGLETHREAD-ENHANCED WINE EXPERIENCE
Winner of the 2021 Wine Spectator Grand Award, SingleThread’s Wine Director, Andrew “Rusty” Rastello, guides the design of the Garden Homes’ temperature-controlled wine rooms, and will be available to assist owners—whether new to wine or experienced oenophiles—with education and curation.
Garden Home owners can choose one of two refined, tactile, enduring and natural color palettes selected by Olson Kundig Interiors.
GARDEN HOME FEATURES
- Integrated interior design by Olson Kundig.
- Multi-slide glass wall system.
- Motorized window treatments in living areas and primary bedroom to custom-calibrate privacy and shade.
- Temperature-controlled wine walls.
- Office space in most residences.
- Engineered oak flooring in wide-plank format.
- Programmable, front-loading washer and dryer from Miele, the industry leader in quality.
- Lutron automated lighting system.
- Choice of two interior palettes designed by Olson Kundig Interiors: Shadow or Light.
- Designed by Olson Kundig Interiors, with creative direction from SingleThread’s Co-Owner and Chef Kyle Connaughton.
- German-engineered Miele appliance package, curated by Chef Connaughton, selected for innovative features and timeless elegance.
- Stone countertops.
- MandiCasa designer cabinetry.
- Free-standing sculptural tub in most primary ensuites.
- Frameless glass shower with stone shower walls.
- Contemporary floating vanities with under-cabinet lighting.
- Stone countertops and backsplash.
- Large-format stone floors.
- Concrete and steel construction provides an innovative aesthetic that nods to Healdsburg’s agrarian and lumber mill heritage.
- Secured access includes keyless entry system.
- Individual secured storage in garage for all homes.
- Assigned private parking in underground parking garage.
- EV charging infrastructure provided in all parking stalls.
- Dog washing station.