DESIGNING ROOFTOP EXCELLENCE
Canopy is the result of a rare and remarkable collaboration between two world-class talents.
Olson Kundig is renowned for creating exceptional and innovative homes sought after by the world’s most discerning clientele. Chef Kyle Connaughton is globally recognized for SingleThread, a Michelin 3-Star restaurant showcasing the unique seasonal tastes of Sonoma County, alongside award winning wine curation. Together, they have imagined the extraordinary integration of architecture, kitchen design, and wine amenities in the residences at Canopy.
HALLMARKS OF DISTINCTION
ULTIMATE INTERIORS Canopy’s holistic luxury offers Olson Kundig-designed interiors, MandiCasa kitchens, German-engineered Miele kitchen appliances, and Waterworks artisan fixtures.
LIFE OUTSIDE Interiors flow seamlessly to spacious, private backyard patios and living spaces, featuring outdoor DCS kitchens, to entertain family and friends.
A WORLD-CLASS TEAM Canopy is developed by Replay Destinations, and features landscape architecture by VITA Planning & Landscape Architecture. Sotheby’s is Canopy’s broker partner. Mill District’s hotel and amenities are designed by SB Architects.
CHEF-DIRECTED CULINARY DESIGN
The team from SingleThread Farm, Restaurant and Inn—one of only six Michelin 3-starred restaurants in California, and voted the 37th best restaurant in the world in 2021—has ensured that the experience of entertaining in the Penthouses will be unsurpassed. With a trio of Head Chef, Head Farmer, and Wine Director providing creative direction for kitchens, culinary gardens, and wine curation, no detail has been overlooked. Residences embody Sonoma County’s approach to food and wine: cooking and eating with the seasons, harvesting fresh herbs and greens from the terraces, and gathering over long, leisurely meals under the stars.
A SINGLETHREAD-ENHANCED LIVING EXPERIENCE
Chef Kyle Connaughton contributed to kitchen design of incomparable function, chose German-engineered Miele appliances for outstanding performance, and will provide Penthouse home owners with ideas for flawless organization. Head Farmer Katina Connaughton inspired the terrace gardens and will oversee optimal planting of herbs and vegetables. Wine Director Andrew “Rusty” Rastello will be available to assist Penthouse owners—whether new to wine or experienced oenophiles—with education and curation.
EXPANSIVE OWNER’S SUITES
The primary bedrooms feature floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to the terrace.
Rejuvenate in bright and soothing bathroom spaces, featuring free-standing tubs, floating vanities with stone countertops, and frameless glass showers with curbless entry and stone walls.
Penthouse owners can choose one of two refined, tactile, enduring and natural color palettes selected by Olson Kundig Interiors.
- Integrated interior design by Olson Kundig.
- Multi-slide glass wall system.
- Motorized window treatments in living areas and primary bedroom to custom-calibrate privacy and shade.
- Temperature-controlled wine features.
- Office space in most residences.
- Engineered oak wood flooring in wide-plank format.
- Programmable, front-loading washer and dryer from Miele, the industry leader in quality.
- Lutron automated lighting system.
- Choice of two interior palettes designed by Olson Kundig Interiors: Shadow or Light.
- Designed by Olson Kundig Interiors, with creative direction from SingleThread’s Co-Owner and Chef Kyle Connaughton.
- German-engineered Miele appliance package, curated by Chef Connaughton, selected for innovative features and timeless elegance.
- Stone countertops.
- MandiCasa designer cabinetry.
- Free-standing sculptural tub in most primary ensuites.
- Frameless glass shower with stone shower walls.
- Contemporary floating vanities with under-cabinet lighting.
- Stone countertops and backsplash.
- Large-format stone floors.
- Concrete and steel construction provides an innovative aesthetic that nods to Healdsburg’s agrarian and lumber mill heritage.
- Secured access includes keyless entry system.
- Individual secured storage in garage for all homes.
- Assigned private parking in underground parking garage.
- EV charging infrastructure provided in all parking stalls.
- Dog washing station.