DESIGNING ROOFTOP EXCELLENCE
Canopy is the result of a rare and remarkable collaboration between two world-class talents.
Olson Kundig is renowned for creating exceptional and innovative homes sought after by the world’s most discerning clientele. Kyle Connaughton is globally recognized for SingleThread, a Michelin 3-Star restaurant showcasing seasonal bounty from local farms, including SingleThread’s very own. These two icons in their respective fields have integrated architecture, interior and kitchen design, wine curation, and culinary gardens in the Penthouses at Canopy.
Olson Kundig-designed interiors feature organic, timeless materials, including large plank oak hardwood floors and stone countertops. The result: warm and rooted living environments connected closely to the land. The grand entrance features an 8′ custom door with crafted steel hardware that opens to soaring 10’6″ ceilings.
Sliding glass walls lead to wrap-around terraces, offering over 1000 square feet of outdoor living space. Large stone tiles and glass railings instill a feeling of raw luxury and connectedness with the natural redwood canopy.
NO DETAIL TOO SMALL
Unique and precise crafting is infused in even the smallest Penthouse detail, smallest Penthouse detail, including crafted steel cabinet pulls.
CHEF-DIRECTED CULINARY DESIGN
The team from SingleThread Farm, Restaurant and Inn—one of only six Michelin 3-starred restaurants in California, and voted the 37th best restaurant in the world in 2021—has ensured that the experience of entertaining in the Penthouses will be unsurpassed. With a trio of Head Chef, Head Farmer, and Wine Director providing creative direction for kitchens, culinary gardens, and wine curation, no detail has been overlooked. Residences embody Sonoma County’s approach to food and wine: cooking and eating with the seasons, harvesting fresh herbs and greens from their terraces, and gathering over long, leisurely meals under the stars.
A SINGLETHREAD-ENHANCED LIVING EXPERIENCE
Accoladed with 3 Michelin stars, Chef Kyle Connaughton contributed to kitchen design of incomparable function, chose German-engineered Miele appliances for outstanding performance, and will provide Penthouse home owners with ideas for flawless organization. Head Farmer Katina Connaughton inspired the terrace gardens and will oversee optimal planting of herbs and vegetables. Wine Director Andrew “Rusty” Rastello will be available to assist Penthouse owners—whether new to wine or experienced oenophiles—with education and curation.
EXPANSIVE OWNER’S SUITES
The primary bedrooms feature floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to the terrace.
Rejuvenate in bright and soothing bathroom spaces, featuring free-standing soaker tubs, floating vanities with stone countertops, and frameless glass showers with curbless entry and stone walls.
Penthouse owners can choose one of two refined, tactile, enduring and natural color palettes selected by Olson Kundig Interiors.
- All interiors designed by Olson Kundig
- Multi-slide glass wall system
- Motorized window treatments in living areas and primary bedroom to custom-calibrate privacy and shade
- Temperature-controlled wine room, inspired by SingleThread
- Walk-in closet
- Entry door with handcrafted, Tom Kundig-designed handle
- Engineered oak hardwood flooring in wide-plank format
- Programmable, front-loading washer and dryer
- Home automation system
- Choice of two color schemes designed by Olson Kundig Interiors
- Designed by Olson Kundig Interiors, with guidance from SingleThread Chef-Owner Kyle Connaughton
- German-engineered Miele appliance package, curated by Kyle Connaughton, selected for innovative features and timeless elegance
- Walk-in pantry
- Modern aesthetic, evoking a warm, inviting ambiance
- Stone countertops on kitchen island
- Designer cabinetry with textured wood for tactile appeal and casual sophistication
- Free-standing sculptural soaker tub in primary ensuite
- Frameless glass shower with curbless entry and stone shower walls
- Contemporary floating vanities with under-cabinet lighting
- Marble waterfall countertops and backsplash
- Stone countertops and backsplash
- Large-format stone floors
- Backlit mirrors
- Graceful concrete and steel construction provides an innovative aesthetic that nods to Healdsburg’s industrial heritage
- Full sprinkler coverage in residences and common areas for fire protection
- Individual secured storage in garage for all homes
- Secure storage for package delivery/pickup managed by HOA
- Assigned private parking in underground parking garage
- EV charging stations in all parking stalls in garage
- Dog washing station
- Low-flow in-home fixtures
- Recycling program
- Solar panels on every building
- Parking stalls equipped with EV infrastructure
- Power sourced from renewable energy sources
- Irrigation systems collect rainwater and runoff
- Weather-synch technology in gardens
- Drought-tolerant plants
- Adjacent to future Sonoma-Marin Area Rail Transit site