FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- Mill District will be a residential neighborhood in the heart of Healdsburg, developed by Replay Destination who are renowned for creating luxury destination and communities that immerse homeowners in a rich array of playful, social and active experiences.
- The new Gateway to Healdsburg: Mill District will feature a community park with heritage redwoods, lush garden, a boutique hotel, pool and fitness facilities, and luxury residences with private outdoor living spaces.
- Open concept living rooms flow with ease into dining, kitchen and outdoor living areas. Our appliance packages exclusively feature Miele products to ensure outstanding quality, striking design and environmental consciousness.
- Kitchens fuse contemporary luxury with a warm, inviting ambiance: natural stone countertops and designer cabinetry with textured wood and custom finishes. All kitchens feature a Miele appliance package —German design that prioritizes quality, sustainability, innovation, and timeless elegance.
- Spa inspired bathrooms designed by Olson Kundig Interiors feature marble countertops and backsplash, free-standing sculptural tubs, frameless glass showers with limestone walls and KOHLER plumbing fixtures for a truly decadent experience.
- The initial release at Mill District is a collection of 39 residences, conceptually designed by Olson Kundig—studio, one bedroom, two bedroom flats, along with our Signature Residences of three bedroom + den/office Lofts and three bedroom Penthouses.
Each residence will be built with one of the two simple, tactile, timeless, and natural color palettes selected by Olson Kundig Interiors.
Elegant and warm; sand and ochre—the light scheme uses simple materials and natural elements to create a calm palette that is classic and soothing.
The materials play with tone and value, integrating warm woods with rich, deep marble and tactile stone for an aesthetic that is timeless and sophisticated.
Replay is rooted in mindful design work and community building; conscious choices are distinct guiding principles that fuel every project we approach.
At Mill District, our design process is driven by our commitment to honor the environment, ensuring that we reduce our impact locally through thoughtful decisions. Examples of our commitment to sustainability include:
- • Solar power to supplement city-sourced power supply
- • Cisterns to capture rainwater and reuse it for landscaping
- • Drought-tolerant plants to reduce the need for additional watering
- • Electric boilers for heat and hot water instead of natural gas
- • Charging stations in the parking area to encourage residents to commute with electric vehicles
- • A site footprint that covers the same area of a former lumber mill, solidifying this development project as a redevelopment.
Our team believes that these conscious choices will enhance the livability of the residences at Mill District, rooting them in innovative technology that significantly contributes to the wellness of the surrounding environment.